NETHERLANDS: Klerx Footwear faces the future with new software
European shoe supplier Klerx Footwear has invested in a number of software solutions to help support its future development.
The company, whose brands include Develab, Red-Rag and Paul Green, will use three solutions from ItSuitsFashion: the ERP solution to help streamline workflow, the sales app Apps4Fashion, and warehouse pick tool PickIT. They work together so that all data is automatically available throughout the company.
"Score not only today, but also think about tomorrow. That is very important," explains Ton van Eyk, finance and operations manager at Klerx Footwear.
"Together with retailers, partners and suppliers, we are always searching for ways to do things even better and how we can operate optimally. We are ready to meet the challenges of tomorrow's market with ItSuitsFashion and its solutions, and to exploit opportunities and to continue to grow."
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020