ITALY: Klopman Factory Upgrade Nears Completion
Leading European manufacturer of specialist fabrics for work wear, protective wear and apparel, Klopman International, said on Monday it is close to completing a major modernization programme at its plant in Italy. The five million euro upgrade of the firm's dyeing and finishing operations at its Frosinone plant includes the full computerisation of the process control for the dyeing and finishing operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again