USA: Kmart Appoints New Supply Chain Executive
Kmart Corporation (NYSE: KM) today announced the appointment of Anthony D'Onofrio, to the post of executive vice president, chief supply chain officer, effective October 26, 2000. In this new senior executive position, D'Onofrio will oversee all aspects of merchandise flow, distribution and logistics at Kmart and will report directly to president and COO Andy Giancamilli. "With exceptional infrastructure design, distribution and logistics experience, Tony D'Onofrio has helped some of the world's leading companies such as Pepsico, Merck, and Procter & Gamble create and operate world-class supply chain processes," said Giancamilli. D'Onofrio joins Kmart from Michaels Stores where he has served as senior vice president, global supply chain, logistics and distribution and was responsible for integrating global operations, optimising their supply chain, inventory control, transportation and distribution. Previously, he was vice president, operations engineering for Merck. From 1981 to 1997, D'Onofrio was with Pepsico Inc where he rose to the post of senior director technology, product and process development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020