USA: Kmart Appoints New Supply Chain Executive
Kmart Corporation (NYSE: KM) today announced the appointment of Anthony D'Onofrio, to the post of executive vice president, chief supply chain officer, effective October 26, 2000. In this new senior executive position, D'Onofrio will oversee all aspects of merchandise flow, distribution and logistics at Kmart and will report directly to president and COO Andy Giancamilli. "With exceptional infrastructure design, distribution and logistics experience, Tony D'Onofrio has helped some of the world's leading companies such as Pepsico, Merck, and Procter & Gamble create and operate world-class supply chain processes," said Giancamilli. D'Onofrio joins Kmart from Michaels Stores where he has served as senior vice president, global supply chain, logistics and distribution and was responsible for integrating global operations, optimising their supply chain, inventory control, transportation and distribution. Previously, he was vice president, operations engineering for Merck. From 1981 to 1997, D'Onofrio was with Pepsico Inc where he rose to the post of senior director technology, product and process development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts