USA: Kmart Bankruptcy Knocks Perry Ellis Results
Perry Ellis International Inc estimates total revenue for the fiscal year ended 31 January 2002 will fall to $280.0 million, versus $287.4 million during the previous fiscal year. It blames lower and delayed shipments to bankrupt retailer Kmart, and a short-term banking delay in the processing of the receipt of some orders in January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth