USA: Kmart Chief Wins $1.5 Million Base Salary
The chairman and chief executive officer of troubled retail giant Kmart Corp, James Adamson, was told yesterday he will receive a base salary of $1.5 million a year.. A federal bankruptcy judge approved the salary request for the turnaround specialist, which is $500,000 more than his previous salary request. He will receive a further $1.8m if Kmart meets key targets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands