USA: Kmart Corp CEO Nets $9m Pay In 2000
Kmart Corp's chief executive, Chuck Conaway has picked up a tidy pay packet this year, netting a salary of just under $9m including bonuses, according to a filing from the Securities and Exchange Commission. Conaway started his five year contract as CEO in June last year and has been rewarded with his annual salary of $943,056 plus a rather generous level of bonuses totalling some $8.1m In addition to that he also scooped four million stock options, valued around $15.2m, and restricted stock values of $4.7m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores