USA: Kmart Corporation Elects New Board Member
The Kmart Corporation today announced the election of Richard J Statuto, 43, to its board of directors, effective April 17, 2001. Statuto is president and chief executive officer of St Joseph Health Systems, Orange, Calif, a $2.3bn provider of hospital, physician, home care, wellness and insurance services. He has held a variety of positions at St Joseph Health Systems since joining the company in 1990 including vice president of marketing and chief operating officer. He also is vice chairman of the board and chairs the nominating committee of CHRISTUS Health in Dallas, Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022