USA: Kmart Opts For Net Perception's Advertising Analysis Tool
Kmart Corporation (NYSE:KM) has selected its Net Perceptions, Inc's Commerce Solutions advertising and merchandising analytic solution. The software is used by retailers to deliver detailed insights into product sales performance and forecast the profitabilityof advertising and promotions. "This win illustrates Net Perceptions' growing reputation as aworld-class developer of highly scaleable and sophisticatedmerchandising solutions designed for the world's largestmulti-channel retailers," said Steven Snyder, Net Perceptionspresident and CEO. "We are the only company that offers technologythat helps solve many of retails' toughest, most enduring advertisingand merchandising questions. "Net Perceptions has rapidly evolved from our leadership positionin personalization, to helping retailers optimise performance acrossthe entire merchandise lifecycle, from planning and buying to pricingand promotion."Net Perceptions Commerce Solutions software helps businessesbetter understand the relationships between the key aspects of everytransaction, the company claims. Through its unique precision merchandising software, businesses are able to transform available data into profitable action across every point of customer contact, whether through websites, stores, call centers, advertisingor wireless interaction. Customers include many of the world'sbest-known brands: Best Buy.com, eToys.com, Fingerhut, and J.C. Penney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective