USA: Kmart Opts For Net Perception's Advertising Analysis Tool
Kmart Corporation (NYSE:KM) has selected its Net Perceptions, Inc's Commerce Solutions advertising and merchandising analytic solution. The software is used by retailers to deliver detailed insights into product sales performance and forecast the profitabilityof advertising and promotions. "This win illustrates Net Perceptions' growing reputation as aworld-class developer of highly scaleable and sophisticatedmerchandising solutions designed for the world's largestmulti-channel retailers," said Steven Snyder, Net Perceptionspresident and CEO. "We are the only company that offers technologythat helps solve many of retails' toughest, most enduring advertisingand merchandising questions. "Net Perceptions has rapidly evolved from our leadership positionin personalization, to helping retailers optimise performance acrossthe entire merchandise lifecycle, from planning and buying to pricingand promotion."Net Perceptions Commerce Solutions software helps businessesbetter understand the relationships between the key aspects of everytransaction, the company claims. Through its unique precision merchandising software, businesses are able to transform available data into profitable action across every point of customer contact, whether through websites, stores, call centers, advertisingor wireless interaction. Customers include many of the world'sbest-known brands: Best Buy.com, eToys.com, Fingerhut, and J.C. Penney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020