USA: Kmart Wants To Resume Route 66 Clothing License
Kmart Corp wants to resume the branded clothing and sunglasses licensing deal with Route 66 LP which had to be shelved when the retailer filed for bankruptcy protection at the beginning of this year. Route 66 products, which account for about 12 per cent of Kmart's total apparel sales, last year generated $884 million in sales and $265 million in gross margin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again