GREECE: Knitwear Firm To Achieve Annual Profit
Knitwear manufacturer, Robert Matra, a subsidiary of textile group, Mouzakis, has acquired the Madison hosiery manufacturer and the children's Marasil tradename. Now it is hoping to achieve an annual profit of 1.5bn drachmas for 2001 and 2002 after closing the first year of its operation with a profit of 600m drachmas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores