USA: Kohl's Agrees To Buy Rights To 15 Bradlees Stores
Kohl's Corporation, in conjunction with Home Depot USA. and Wal-Mart, has entered a joint agreement with an affiliate of Stop & Shop Supermarket Company to collectively purchase the rights to occupy 35 former Bradlees stores in the Northeast. If the agreement is approved, Kohl's would acquire 12 stores in the Boston market and three stores in New Jersey. The remaining 20 stores would be divided between Home Depot and Wal-Mart.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022