USA: Kohl's Chairman To Step Down At End Of Fiscal Year
Chairman of Kohl's Corporation, William Kellogg, will retire from his operational responsibilities at the end of the company's fiscal year next January, Chain Store Age reported this week. Chief executive Larry Montgomery will assume control for the retailer's expansion efforts. Mr Kellogg will remain chairman of the board."It has been an honor working with Bill for the last 12 years," Montgomery said. "He has been a great strategist while still being practical in his approach to the business. He leaves us an outstanding team of associates who are dedicated to serving our customer and continuing our successful expansion plans. We will miss him but look forward to his continued guidance as our chairman of the board of directors."Kellogg joined Kohl's in 1967 as an assistant store manager. He was appointed chairman and chief executive 10 years later.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts