USA: Kohl's Chairman To Step Down At End Of Fiscal Year
Chairman of Kohl's Corporation, William Kellogg, will retire from his operational responsibilities at the end of the company's fiscal year next January, Chain Store Age reported this week. Chief executive Larry Montgomery will assume control for the retailer's expansion efforts. Mr Kellogg will remain chairman of the board."It has been an honor working with Bill for the last 12 years," Montgomery said. "He has been a great strategist while still being practical in his approach to the business. He leaves us an outstanding team of associates who are dedicated to serving our customer and continuing our successful expansion plans. We will miss him but look forward to his continued guidance as our chairman of the board of directors."Kellogg joined Kohl's in 1967 as an assistant store manager. He was appointed chairman and chief executive 10 years later.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report