USA: Kohl's Chairman To Step Down At End Of Fiscal Year
Chairman of Kohl's Corporation, William Kellogg, will retire from his operational responsibilities at the end of the company's fiscal year next January, Chain Store Age reported this week. Chief executive Larry Montgomery will assume control for the retailer's expansion efforts. Mr Kellogg will remain chairman of the board."It has been an honor working with Bill for the last 12 years," Montgomery said. "He has been a great strategist while still being practical in his approach to the business. He leaves us an outstanding team of associates who are dedicated to serving our customer and continuing our successful expansion plans. We will miss him but look forward to his continued guidance as our chairman of the board of directors."Kellogg joined Kohl's in 1967 as an assistant store manager. He was appointed chairman and chief executive 10 years later.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective