USA: Kohl's Expansion To Create 4,200 Jobs In California
The Wisconsin-based company plans to open eight stores in Orange County, seven stores in Los Angeles County, three stores in Ventura County and five stores each in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
The firm's latest expansion creates its first coast-to-coast presence for the firm, which posted sales of nearly $7.5 billion in 2001.
"Shoppers around the country have embraced our store concept, and we're excited about working alongside our new neighbors to bring the same level of service to Southern California shoppers," said David Eske, Kohl's vice president/regional manager.
Companies: Kohl’s Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Departmental store Kohl's Corporation has announced that its chief operating officer since 2000, Arlene Meier, plans to retire by the end of 2006....
Kohl's Corporation is mounting a search for a new chief operating officer after Arlene Meier announced she will retire from her position at the end of the year....
Kohl's Corporation has reported a 19.7% jump in full year net income as sales also experienced a double-digit increase....
Mid-priced department store retailer Kohl's has boosted third-quarter profit by 15.3 per cent after concentrating on new brands....
Specialty department store operator Kohl's Corporation has unveiled a set of financial objectives and growth strategies for the next five years....
Department store retailer Kohl's Corp says second-quarter net income jumped 27.4 per cent as new brands went down well in stores....
Market trend and merchandising strategy source The Doneger Group has appointed Janine Blain to head up its new West Coast operations....
Family-focused retailer Kohl's Corporation has revealed plans to launch Polo Ralph Lauren's Chaps brand for women and boys in all stores and on Kohls.com....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report