USA: Kohl's Oct Same-Store Sales Soar 18%, Lifts Outlook
The operator of 457 stores said total sales for the four weeks to November 2 surged 38.4 per cent to $799.7 million from $577.9m in 2001, with third quarter same-store sales up 5.9 per cent and total quarterly sales up 21.8 per cent to $2.14 billion.
Kohl’s said it now hopes to meet its original guidance for third quarter earnings of 37 cents a share after cutting that forecast to 34-35 cents a share in the wake of poor September sales.
Companies: Kohl’s Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Departmental store Kohl's Corporation has announced that its chief operating officer since 2000, Arlene Meier, plans to retire by the end of 2006....
Kohl's Corporation is mounting a search for a new chief operating officer after Arlene Meier announced she will retire from her position at the end of the year....
Kohl's Corporation has reported a 19.7% jump in full year net income as sales also experienced a double-digit increase....
Mid-priced department store retailer Kohl's has boosted third-quarter profit by 15.3 per cent after concentrating on new brands....
Specialty department store operator Kohl's Corporation has unveiled a set of financial objectives and growth strategies for the next five years....
Department store retailer Kohl's Corp says second-quarter net income jumped 27.4 per cent as new brands went down well in stores....
Maternity apparel company Mothers Work Inc has reported a drop in third-quarter earnings after suffering from unexpectedly low sales....
Family-focused retailer Kohl's Corporation has revealed plans to launch Polo Ralph Lauren's Chaps brand for women and boys in all stores and on Kohls.com....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts