US: Kohl's to implement Oracle retail application
US department store operator Kohl's is to use Oracle Retail's merchandising and planning applications to help integrate its core retail operations and support its multi-channel growth.
The software specialist's Merchandising, Planning and Supply Chain solution will be used at Kohl's 1,146 stores to streamline merchandising and planning.
It also aims to help Kohl's optimise its operations through effective management and execution of processes such as purchasing, distribution, and financial close.
"As retailers move quickly to provide commerce anywhere, anytime, the Oracle Retail suite of applications helps to streamline operations and enable the delivery of a cohesive, personalised retail experience," said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager at Oracle Retail.
"By selecting the Oracle Retail platform, Kohl's is laying the foundation for growth today and in the future."
Unveiling a new five-year plan to improve worker safety at the factories in Bangladesh that produce their clothing, North American brands and retailers were keen to stress the similarities between the...
Kohl’s operates department stores that sell moderately-priced branded and private label apparel, home products, and housewares. Thanks to its size, the company is able to offer top brands and exclusiv...
A group of leading North American retailers and brands - led by Wal-Mart and Gap - have committed more than $142m in funding and low interest loans to help improve factory safety conditions for garmen...
Department store operator Kohl's has reported a 4% decline in first-quarter net profit because of lower-than-expected sales....
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details