US: Kohl's to implement Oracle retail application
US department store operator Kohl's is to use Oracle Retail's merchandising and planning applications to help integrate its core retail operations and support its multi-channel growth.
The software specialist's Merchandising, Planning and Supply Chain solution will be used at Kohl's 1,146 stores to streamline merchandising and planning.
It also aims to help Kohl's optimise its operations through effective management and execution of processes such as purchasing, distribution, and financial close.
"As retailers move quickly to provide commerce anywhere, anytime, the Oracle Retail suite of applications helps to streamline operations and enable the delivery of a cohesive, personalised retail experience," said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager at Oracle Retail.
"By selecting the Oracle Retail platform, Kohl's is laying the foundation for growth today and in the future."
Unveiling a new five-year plan to improve worker safety at the factories in Bangladesh that produce their clothing, North American brands and retailers were keen to stress the similarities between the...
A group of leading North American retailers and brands - led by Wal-Mart and Gap - have committed more than $142m in funding and low interest loans to help improve factory safety conditions for garmen...
Department store operator Kohl's has reported a 4% decline in first-quarter net profit because of lower-than-expected sales....
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry