US: Kohl's to implement Oracle retail application
US department store operator Kohl's is to use Oracle Retail's merchandising and planning applications to help integrate its core retail operations and support its multi-channel growth.
The software specialist's Merchandising, Planning and Supply Chain solution will be used at Kohl's 1,146 stores to streamline merchandising and planning.
It also aims to help Kohl's optimise its operations through effective management and execution of processes such as purchasing, distribution, and financial close.
"As retailers move quickly to provide commerce anywhere, anytime, the Oracle Retail suite of applications helps to streamline operations and enable the delivery of a cohesive, personalised retail experience," said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager at Oracle Retail.
"By selecting the Oracle Retail platform, Kohl's is laying the foundation for growth today and in the future."
Unveiling a new five-year plan to improve worker safety at the factories in Bangladesh that produce their clothing, North American brands and retailers were keen to stress the similarities between the...
A group of leading North American retailers and brands - led by Wal-Mart and Gap - have committed more than $142m in funding and low interest loans to help improve factory safety conditions for garmen...
Department store operator Kohl's has reported a 4% decline in first-quarter net profit because of lower-than-expected sales....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020