USA: Kohl's To Open 180 New Stores By 2005
The Wisconsin-based operator of more than 300 outlets said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that estimate includes new store and remodel spending, as well as base capital needs.
Kohl’s expects to open 45 stores before the end of this year, including 16 in Arizona, namely 10 stores in Phoenix, two stores in Tucson, one store in Flagstaff and three stores in Las Vegas.
It added it expects to open 100 new stores in fiscal 2005 and will continue to boost its presence in the Los Angeles area and plans new market entries elsewhere in California such as Sacramento, San Diego, and Fresno.
Companies: Kohl’s Corporation
Departmental store Kohl's Corporation has announced that its chief operating officer since 2000, Arlene Meier, plans to retire by the end of 2006....
Kohl's Corporation is mounting a search for a new chief operating officer after Arlene Meier announced she will retire from her position at the end of the year....
Kohl's Corporation has reported a 19.7% jump in full year net income as sales also experienced a double-digit increase....
Mid-priced department store retailer Kohl's has boosted third-quarter profit by 15.3 per cent after concentrating on new brands....
Specialty department store operator Kohl's Corporation has unveiled a set of financial objectives and growth strategies for the next five years....
Department store retailer Kohl's Corp says second-quarter net income jumped 27.4 per cent as new brands went down well in stores....
Maternity apparel company Mothers Work Inc has reported a drop in third-quarter earnings after suffering from unexpectedly low sales....
Family-focused retailer Kohl's Corporation has revealed plans to launch Polo Ralph Lauren's Chaps brand for women and boys in all stores and on Kohls.com....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"