USA: Kolbe To Develop Perry Ellis Teens Division
Christopher Kolbe has joined men's and swimwear firm Perry Ellis International Inc to manage and develop the company's new teen and young men's division. Mr Kolbe was most recently the divisional merchandise manager, men's apparel, accessories and footwear for Urban Outfitters. Prior to this he had various retail and wholesale apparel experience more recently as divisional merchandise manager at Polo Ralph Lauren and merchandiser, men's sport, swim and shorts at J Crew.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth