US: Koplin takes up J Brand president role
Koplin, who was formerly chief merchandising officer for True Religion, will work alongside chief executive officer Jeff Rudes in the newly created role.
Her appointment comes as J Brand carries out its strategy to roll out its first retail stores and expand into other categories, such as accessories.
Fast Retailing aims to become the world’s largest apparel company by 2020. The company has been very successful in Greater China, but continues to struggle in other markets and its US super premium de...
Uniqlo brand owner Fast Retailing has outlined further plans to improve workplace monitoring, following criticism of factory conditions at two of its suppliers in China....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include an insight into Myanmar's garment sector, political tensions raising risks to Bangladesh's read-made garment industry, and a comment on online app...
Japan's Fast Retailing is to review its processes for monitoring supplier factories after an investigation exposed "harsh and dangerous" working conditions at two facilities in China making Uniqlo clo...
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis