GERMANY: Koppermann Reports Positive Response To Its New Software Modules
German software house Koppermann Computersysteme GmbH, a European market leader in design and product data management systems for the garment and textile industry, has announced the launch of a number of new products. Tex-Design has been released in Version 5, and there is a new Version 3 release of Tex-Define. The Internet is one major field in which developments have taken place, and the design system Tex-Design now comes with a web-publishing wizard that allows for immediate publishing of drawings on the web. Tex-Define, the product data management software, has a fully integrated HTML client so that all relevant product documentation can be made accessible via the web without the need to export or modify forms. Overall, the entire Tex-Design system has been enhanced, with new options for coloration, many new features in the fully integrated vector Plug-In Tex-Line, a new visual weaving option, and a fully redesigned knitting module that includes a new library of knit stitches and fully object-oriented storyboarding. Tex-Define also has now an all-new workflow module, which allows for resource and workload planning, workflow control and e-mail notifications on both collection and style level. A special feature that connects Tex-Design and Tex-Define analyses the contents of a picture and automatically transports all information hidden in the picture, such as color variations and combos, sketching details and materials used. The result of this is a bill of material and a style specification developed from the picture. Commenting on the company's appearance at the recent IMB exhibition in Cologne, Andreas Lachner, president and CEO of Koppermann, said: "The response received at the show was overwhelming. We had very fruitful talks with the leaders of the European apparel industry and are confident that we will close some substantial orders soon."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective