USA: KoSa Completes Ownership Change
Koch Industries, previously a 50 per cent shareholder in the KoSa business, has become the sole owner of the company after purchasing the 50 per cent stake held by the company's partner in the venture, IMASAB SA de CV.
"KoSa will remain a separately managed company and will be completely independent of Koch Industries Inc," said Bill Caffey, KoSa's chairman of the board of directors.
The purchase was completed following approval by all appropriate domestic and international regulatory and trade authorities.
"The acquisition will have a positive effect on KoSa," said George Gregory, KoSa's chief executive officer. "Having one owner provides KoSa with more accountability and a faster decision-making process which will allow the company to better serve its customers and respond to the marketplace."
KoSa's global headquarters will remain in Houston, Texas, and its regional headquarters will stay in Charlotte, NC; Frankfurt, Germany; and Mexico.
The company employs approximately 8,000 people worldwide.
Companies: Asda Group Limited
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High-street design favourite George Davies is to take on the task of rejuvenating Marks & Spencer's children's wear collections, press reports said....
Apprel group VF has appointed George Irion as head of a new procurement organisation structure designed to identify cross-coalition purchasing opportunities and alliances for VF....
Retail operations and security specialist Paul Burrows has joined Norprint Labelling Systems Limited to head up retail security development....
Supermarket chain Asda is to take on 2,800 new employees across its British stores as it continues to expand into non-food sectors including clothing....
High-street retailer Marks & Spencer today reported a 19.6 per cent hike in first-half profits - and made the surprise announcement that Per Una founder George Davies is to stay on at the company, a m...
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report