CZECH REPUBLIC: Kreske Yarn Plant Ups Output
With the rebuilding plan now completed, Schoeller Group now aims to increase production from its Kreske yarn plant.
The drive to boost output beyond the present level is part of a project which also involves the company's works in Austria and Germany. Current combined output of the three mills is 5,880 tonnes a year.
Meanwhile new dyeing equipment has been installed at the German and Austrian plants as part of an overall investment package said to be worth more than 20 million euros.
By Sonia Roberts.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack