USA: Krill Promoted To President Of Ann Taylor Stores
Kay Krill has been promoted to the position of president of AnnTaylor Stores Corporation and a member of its board of directors.
Krill, formerly president of the Ann Taylor Loft division, has been with the ladies' specialty retail group since 1994.
In her new role she will oversee all three of the company's Ann Taylor Stores, Ann Taylor Loft, and Ann Taylor Factory Stores divisions as well as all of its marketing strategies.
Krill will assume her new responsibilities as president immediately, but will continue to have direct management responsibility for Ann Taylor Loft until her replacement at Loft is named.
Companies: AnnTaylor Stores
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Women's wear retailer Ann Taylor is to open 75 new stores this year after breaking the US$2bn sales barrier during a much-improved 2005....
Ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores has more than doubled its third-quarter profit on improved inventory management and merchandise, but said quarterly sales missed forecasts....
Supply chain information company Industry Forum is holding a workshop on fast fashion on 30 November 2005, which looks at the example of Spain-based high-street chain Zara's success with high speed to...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Women's specialty retailer Ann Taylor Stores Corporation has named Ronald Hovsepian as non-executive chairman of the board, effective upon the retirement of J Patrick Spainhour as chairman and chief e...
Upmarket ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corp has secured a trademark license agreement with clothing maker Guangzhou Pan Yu San Yuet Fashion Manufactory Ltd....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar