US: Kronos to standardise Payless workforce optimisation
Family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource has selected Kronos for Retail to standardise its workforce optimisation.
In a drive to increase productivity among its workforce of more than 20,000 associates, Payless will use the budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, time and labour, and business intelligence solutions within Kronos for Retail to better balance the needs of its customers and employees.
Payless project management director Larry Leibach said: "We chose Kronos for Retail because we believe it can help optimise store schedules for customer service, productivity, and employee satisfaction".
Kronos retail marketing director John Anderson said: "Kronos for Retail meets Payless' very specific needs and will help them achieve greater standardisation, visibility, and optimisation of their workforce scheduling."
Kronos for Retail is a complete workforce management solution designed to meet all the requirements of today's performance-driven retail organisations.
Payless operates about 4,627 stores selling family footwear and accessories at affordable prices.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Payless ShoeSource is launching a designer footwear collection, designed by Laura Poretzky, which will be unveiled at New York Fashion Week....
Footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource plans to open a second product replenishment facility in the western US....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource said better sales and favourable pricing boosted its third-quarter profit to $21.9 million compared to earnings of $6.6m last year....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective