GERMANY: Kufner Plans Indian Expansion - Report
Germany-based interlinings profucer Kufner is to expand its operations India, Press Trust of India reported.
Kufner, which develops and makes interlinings for the apparel sector, plans to set up a limited liability company, a warehouse facility, and new technical bases.
The strategy is aimed at boosting earnings from Indian business over the coming years, PTI cited Kufner managing director Dominik Kufner as saying.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022