US: Kurt Salmon names Bogan retail products partner
Bogan has rejoined Kurt Salmon as a partner in its retail and consumer products group
Michelle Bogan has rejoined management consulting firm Kurt Salmon as a partner in its retail and consumer products group.
Kurt Salmon said Bogan will help clients navigate the changing retail environment, strengthen its operations and develop overall strategies for growth.
She joins the company from department store retailer Macy's, where she led omnichannel strategy and process development.
Bogan was previously a partner at Kurt Salmon, where she led consumer insights work. She has also worked at The Walt Disney Co, with responsibility for product development in the licensed consumer products division.
Random inspections are set to take place at garment manufacturer King First Industrial Co after more than 100 workers fainted over two days last week....
Campaign groups and unions are renewing calls for meaningful compensation for victims of the Tazreen Fashions factory fire - almost one year after the blaze killed at least 112 people....
US department store retailer Macy's has revealed that Michael Gould, chairman and CEO of the Bloomingdale's brand, has stepped down after 22 years at the helm....
US department store retailer Macy's has said it "continues to watch" the Chinese market after reports emerged that it had halted its online expansion plans in the country....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack