PORTUGAL: Kyaia Extends Fly London Shoe Label To Apparel
Brand names derived from apparel, perfume, and even 4x4 vehicles and construction equipment are often extended to footwear, but it rarely happens the other way round. However, the Fly London shoe label by Portuguese footwear manufacturer Kyaia has proved so successful, particularly in the UK, that it will be extended to a new clothing range to be launched in January 2001. The range will also include accessories and bags.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack