PORTUGAL: Kyaia Extends Fly London Shoe Label To Apparel
Brand names derived from apparel, perfume, and even 4x4 vehicles and construction equipment are often extended to footwear, but it rarely happens the other way round. However, the Fly London shoe label by Portuguese footwear manufacturer Kyaia has proved so successful, particularly in the UK, that it will be extended to a new clothing range to be launched in January 2001. The range will also include accessories and bags.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022