US: Kymberly Gold Lubell to leave True Religion
Kymberly Gold Lubell, vice president of designer jeans and casual clothing maker True Religion Apparel Inc, and wife of the company's founder, is leaving to pursue personal interests.
Kym joined the company in January 2004 and worked closely in product design with Jeffrey Lubell, who is True Religion's chairman of the board and chief executive officer.
In a statement Lubell noted that recent hirings to the design team, including fashion expert Zihaad Wells, women's designer Caius Olowu, and head of merchandising Rodney Hutton, "have significantly bolstered our creative talent base [and] will help drive the evolution of our products from predominantly premium denim to our long-term goal of a targeted 50/50 sportswear and denim product mix."
Driven by its consumer direct segment, True Religion Apparel has reported a 16.3% rise in net sales for its second quarter to US$35.7m....
True Religion Apparel has announced plans to open three new True Religion branded stores in Las Vegas....
True Religion Apparel has licensed InGear Swimwear to design, manufacture and market True Religion swimwear for men, women, boys and girls in the US....
Premium denim and sportswear brand True Religion has elected to focus "on our own current growth initiatives" rather than pursue a strategic alternative....
True Religion Apparel Tuesday (8 May) reported first-quarter earnings that, even without special items, fell below year-ago levels....
High end denim label True Religion Apparel Inc has accused Wal-Mart Stores Inc's Sam's Club warehouse chain of selling knockoffs of its trademark jeans....
True Religion Apparel missed analysts' consensus for fourth-quarter earnings by a tiny margin but still managed strong gains in sales, profits and margins....
True Religion Apparel has opted to establish its first overseas office in a bid to build the denim and casual clothing brand more deeply in Europe....
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- US Q2 in brief - Burlington Stores, Destination XL
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory