US: Kymberly Gold Lubell to leave True Religion
Kymberly Gold Lubell, vice president of designer jeans and casual clothing maker True Religion Apparel Inc, and wife of the company's founder, is leaving to pursue personal interests.
Kym joined the company in January 2004 and worked closely in product design with Jeffrey Lubell, who is True Religion's chairman of the board and chief executive officer.
In a statement Lubell noted that recent hirings to the design team, including fashion expert Zihaad Wells, women's designer Caius Olowu, and head of merchandising Rodney Hutton, "have significantly bolstered our creative talent base [and] will help drive the evolution of our products from predominantly premium denim to our long-term goal of a targeted 50/50 sportswear and denim product mix."
Driven by its consumer direct segment, True Religion Apparel has reported a 16.3% rise in net sales for its second quarter to US$35.7m....
True Religion Apparel has announced plans to open three new True Religion branded stores in Las Vegas....
True Religion Apparel has licensed InGear Swimwear to design, manufacture and market True Religion swimwear for men, women, boys and girls in the US....
Premium denim and sportswear brand True Religion has elected to focus "on our own current growth initiatives" rather than pursue a strategic alternative....
True Religion Apparel Tuesday (8 May) reported first-quarter earnings that, even without special items, fell below year-ago levels....
High end denim label True Religion Apparel Inc has accused Wal-Mart Stores Inc's Sam's Club warehouse chain of selling knockoffs of its trademark jeans....
True Religion Apparel missed analysts' consensus for fourth-quarter earnings by a tiny margin but still managed strong gains in sales, profits and margins....
True Religion Apparel has opted to establish its first overseas office in a bid to build the denim and casual clothing brand more deeply in Europe....
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- Hampshire and Levi Strauss in global sourcing deal
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies