USA: La Bobina Magazine Launches Online Buyer's Guide for Latin American Sewn Products Industry
La Bobina Magazine, a Miller Freeman Inc. publication, has launched the first Spanish-language online buyer's guide for the Latin American sewn products industry and made it accessible through the website.The searchable database is designed to connect apparel and sewn products manufacturers with hundreds of vendors and thousands of products and resources. Browsers may search alphabetically by company name or by product category or service. Broad categories -- each of which contains multiple subcategories -- include machinery, equipment and supplies; embroidery/monogramming and screenprinting equipment and supplies; software and CAD; services; and fabrics, trims, findings and threads.Additionally, the La Bobina Online Buyer's Guide includes an exclusive listing of Latin American machinery and technology distributors and representatives. Distributors within 20 Latin American countries are listed for easy reference, and are searchable by country or through the individual vendor names. The online resource includes complete contact information for every vendor, including email and web site addresses.Founded in 1969,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022