USA: La Bobina Magazine Launches Online Buyer's Guide for Latin American Sewn Products Industry
La Bobina Magazine, a Miller Freeman Inc. publication, has launched the first Spanish-language online buyer's guide for the Latin American sewn products industry and made it accessible through the website.The searchable database is designed to connect apparel and sewn products manufacturers with hundreds of vendors and thousands of products and resources. Browsers may search alphabetically by company name or by product category or service. Broad categories -- each of which contains multiple subcategories -- include machinery, equipment and supplies; embroidery/monogramming and screenprinting equipment and supplies; software and CAD; services; and fabrics, trims, findings and threads.Additionally, the La Bobina Online Buyer's Guide includes an exclusive listing of Latin American machinery and technology distributors and representatives. Distributors within 20 Latin American countries are listed for easy reference, and are searchable by country or through the individual vendor names. The online resource includes complete contact information for every vendor, including email and web site addresses.Founded in 1969,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts