USA: La Bobina Magazine Launches Online Buyer's Guide for Latin American Sewn Products Industry
La Bobina Magazine, a Miller Freeman Inc. publication, has launched the first Spanish-language online buyer's guide for the Latin American sewn products industry and made it accessible through the website.The searchable database is designed to connect apparel and sewn products manufacturers with hundreds of vendors and thousands of products and resources. Browsers may search alphabetically by company name or by product category or service. Broad categories -- each of which contains multiple subcategories -- include machinery, equipment and supplies; embroidery/monogramming and screenprinting equipment and supplies; software and CAD; services; and fabrics, trims, findings and threads.Additionally, the La Bobina Online Buyer's Guide includes an exclusive listing of Latin American machinery and technology distributors and representatives. Distributors within 20 Latin American countries are listed for easy reference, and are searchable by country or through the individual vendor names. The online resource includes complete contact information for every vendor, including email and web site addresses.Founded in 1969,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack