TUNISIA: La Griffe expands garment labelling to the US
La Griffe Internationale, a Tunisian manufacturer and supplier of garment labels to worldwide brands, is expanding its presence in the US market.
The company makes an extensive range of labels and hangtags - including forgery-proof labels to protect the integrity of valuable brands - for brand names produced throughout the Middle East such as Adidas, Gap, Levi's, Lee Cooper and Wrangler.
"We've grown at an exceptional rate in the past two years," says company president and founder, Slahedine Ktari, adding that the company wants to continue this growth by providing its labels to marketers of US-based brands.
Based in Tunis, the capital of Tunisia, La Griffe works closely with textile manufacturers and finishing operations in Tunisia, but also exports directly to apparel manufacturers in the Middle East, Europe, and western Africa.
The company provides its own production lines to offer Jacquard weaving, offset and screen-printing, transfer printing, hot stamp, ultrasonic cutting, and laser die cutting.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
In stark contrast to the declining shipments of its key garment categories reported this time last year, Tunisia’s textile and clothing industry is now riding high on rising exports, significant new f...
MAS Holdings, Sri Lanka's leading intimate apparel manufacturer and the single largest supplier to US lingerie chain Victoria's Secret, continues to innovate to meet the needs of its customers. Mahesh...
A new virtual shopping tool that lets users superimpose a photo of their own face onto their 3D virtual model is set to enhance the online retail experience at brands like H&M, Adidas, Speedo and Levi...
Japanese sports shoe specialist Asics has distanced itself from reports that it is preparing a joint bid with Nike for Germany's Adidas....
Jeans maker Levi Strauss & Co is suing retailer Wet Seal Inc for allegedly copying Levi's trademarked pocket-stitching design....
French designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac is to open a London flagship in February 2008....
The new principal owner, chairman and CEO of Maui Surf Company, Marc-Udo Broich, has appointed Joe O'Brien as its president....
Nike division Jordan Brand is to partner with Levi Strauss & Co to launch a new limited edition fashion collection....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar