Canada: La Senza Announces Further International Expansion
La Senza Inc., (TSE:SZS) announced today that it has successfully concluded an agreement with a major corporation based in the United Arab Emirates to license La Senza lingerie stores throughout the Gulf States, specifically the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. It is expected that the first stores in these regions will open towards the end of this year. La Senza Lingerie already has substantial experience in the Middle East, with eighteen stores opened and operating in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, together with two La Senza Girl stores. Laurence Lewin, president of La Senza Inc., says: "We are not only delighted that the La Senza brand continues to be further recognized internationally, but once again has provided further export potential for our Canadian-made lingerie, under the La Senza brand name, which continues to demonstrate the international appeal of our stores' retail concept." La Senza currently owns and operates 211 stores in Canada, operating under the La Senza Lingerie, Silk & Satin and La Senza Girl banners. In addition, there are a further 75 stores which operate globally via license and co-operation agreements. La Senza Inc. is a subsidiary of Suzy Shier Limited (TSE:SZS) with head offices in Montreal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack