Canada: La Senza Announces Further International Expansion
La Senza Inc., (TSE:SZS) announced today that it has successfully concluded an agreement with a major corporation based in the United Arab Emirates to license La Senza lingerie stores throughout the Gulf States, specifically the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. It is expected that the first stores in these regions will open towards the end of this year. La Senza Lingerie already has substantial experience in the Middle East, with eighteen stores opened and operating in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, together with two La Senza Girl stores. Laurence Lewin, president of La Senza Inc., says: "We are not only delighted that the La Senza brand continues to be further recognized internationally, but once again has provided further export potential for our Canadian-made lingerie, under the La Senza brand name, which continues to demonstrate the international appeal of our stores' retail concept." La Senza currently owns and operates 211 stores in Canada, operating under the La Senza Lingerie, Silk & Satin and La Senza Girl banners. In addition, there are a further 75 stores which operate globally via license and co-operation agreements. La Senza Inc. is a subsidiary of Suzy Shier Limited (TSE:SZS) with head offices in Montreal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020