CANADA: La Senza Corporation Is New Name For Suzy Shier
Suzy Shier Limited has announced that it intends to seek shareholder approval to change its name to La Senza Corporation. The company has already obtained conditional approval for the change of name from the Toronto Stock Exchange where its new stock symbol will be LSZ. Irving Teitelbaum, chairman of the Board and CEO said: "The company has evolved into a global lingerie retailer with the majority of its sales and profits emanating from the La Senza brand retail and licensing group. The sales productivity of our La Senza lingerie stores is among the highest achieved by specialty retailers in Canada and we continue to expand nationally as well as grow our e-commerce business. We are also in the early stages of granting master licensing agreements around the world in the La Senza International division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth