CANADA: La Senza Corporation Is New Name For Suzy Shier
Suzy Shier Limited has announced that it intends to seek shareholder approval to change its name to La Senza Corporation. The company has already obtained conditional approval for the change of name from the Toronto Stock Exchange where its new stock symbol will be LSZ. Irving Teitelbaum, chairman of the Board and CEO said: "The company has evolved into a global lingerie retailer with the majority of its sales and profits emanating from the La Senza brand retail and licensing group. The sales productivity of our La Senza lingerie stores is among the highest achieved by specialty retailers in Canada and we continue to expand nationally as well as grow our e-commerce business. We are also in the early stages of granting master licensing agreements around the world in the La Senza International division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing