CANADA: La Senza Corporation Is New Name For Suzy Shier
Suzy Shier Limited has announced that it intends to seek shareholder approval to change its name to La Senza Corporation. The company has already obtained conditional approval for the change of name from the Toronto Stock Exchange where its new stock symbol will be LSZ. Irving Teitelbaum, chairman of the Board and CEO said: "The company has evolved into a global lingerie retailer with the majority of its sales and profits emanating from the La Senza brand retail and licensing group. The sales productivity of our La Senza lingerie stores is among the highest achieved by specialty retailers in Canada and we continue to expand nationally as well as grow our e-commerce business. We are also in the early stages of granting master licensing agreements around the world in the La Senza International division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022