CANADA: La Senza Corporation Is New Name For Suzy Shier
Suzy Shier Limited has announced that it intends to seek shareholder approval to change its name to La Senza Corporation. The company has already obtained conditional approval for the change of name from the Toronto Stock Exchange where its new stock symbol will be LSZ. Irving Teitelbaum, chairman of the Board and CEO said: "The company has evolved into a global lingerie retailer with the majority of its sales and profits emanating from the La Senza brand retail and licensing group. The sales productivity of our La Senza lingerie stores is among the highest achieved by specialty retailers in Canada and we continue to expand nationally as well as grow our e-commerce business. We are also in the early stages of granting master licensing agreements around the world in the La Senza International division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022