UK: La Senza launches anti-cellulite shorts
Lingerie seller La Senza has launched shorts which it claims help reduce cellulite formation and maintain skin elasticity.
The GBP10 (US$19.01) shorts - sold only online - are made of a fabric containing micro-nutrients, which are activated by friction between fabric and skin.
The effects last between about 15 and 20 washes, La Senza said.
"… you are giving yourself a better body just by moving around as normal", the company said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar