CANADA: La Senza Now Trading Under Stock Symbol "LSZ"
La Senza Corporation, formerly Suzy Shier Limited, today announced that the Toronto Stock Exchange has approved its name change from Suzy Shier Limited to La Senza Corporation and that its Subordinate Voting Shares are now trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange under stock symbol "LSZ". Irving Teitelbaum, chairman of the board and CEO of the company said: "This change was made as La Senza is becoming a globally recognized retail brand primarily associated with lingerie and sleepwear as well as girl's wearing apparel under the La Senza Girl banner."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022