CANADA: La Senza To Enter China, Q1 Profit Up
Women#;s lingerie and fashion retailer La Senza Corp on Wednesday announced plans to open its first store in China and swung into a first quarter net profit of C$48,000 after a year-ago loss of C$265,000.
The Montreal-based operator of 461 stores said it had signed a master license agreement with a leading company in China for the operation of La Senza Lingerie and La Senza Girl stores in China, including Hong Kong, with the first store due to open in November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"