FRANCE: Lacoste licence holder appoints North America CEO
Lacoste worldwide licence holder, Devanlay, has appointed Francis Pierrel as its new CEO North America, succeeding Steve Birkhold.
Pierrel was previously CEO of Devanlay's operations in France, having been appointed to the post in March 2012. Prior to this he spent eight years as US director of wholesale, retail and e-commerce at Diesel.
Birkhold has left Devanlay to become CEO of US women's retail clothier Bebe Stores.
Swiss distribution group Maus Frères, which has owned Devanlay since 1998, took control of Lacoste last month.
A Devanlay spokesman told just-style that the recruitment process to find a replacement for Pierrel was underway.
The return of fashionable hats and caps, including in shocking colours, both amongst men and women, had a healthy impact on the category....
Tights are no longer just a garment to fight against low temperatures. They are now increasingly chosen as a relevant item to complement a women’s outfit. Women look to wear creative and sexy tights e...
Argentinean men are increasingly taking care of their looks, paying more attention to what they wear, and to the occasion. Thus, men’s outerwear companies are focusing on improving their performance t...
Women’s current underwear fashion trend merges sexy, attractive and retro styles in an attempt to bring back the unique styles of days of yore by wearing refined and delicate materials such as lace an...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- US cotton production set to decline
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details