FRANCE: Lacoste licence holder appoints North America CEO
Lacoste worldwide licence holder, Devanlay, has appointed Francis Pierrel as its new CEO North America, succeeding Steve Birkhold.
Pierrel was previously CEO of Devanlay's operations in France, having been appointed to the post in March 2012. Prior to this he spent eight years as US director of wholesale, retail and e-commerce at Diesel.
Birkhold has left Devanlay to become CEO of US women's retail clothier Bebe Stores.
Swiss distribution group Maus Frères, which has owned Devanlay since 1998, took control of Lacoste last month.
A Devanlay spokesman told just-style that the recruitment process to find a replacement for Pierrel was underway.
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard
- US Q1 in brief: VF Corp, Carter's, Skechers
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards