FRANCE: Lacoste signs underwear deal with Delta Galil
The agreement covers the design, production and distribution of men’s underwear, sleepwear and loungewear items, which will be sold from spring 2015 in Lacoste shops, through the brand’s distribution network and in specialist stores.
“It was essential that we choose a licensed partner with a profound respect for our strong heritage and the sporting spirit of the Lacoste brand,” said Jose Luis Duran, Lacoste CEO.
“Delta Galil team has a perfect understanding of what our brand vision means.”
Describing the licensing deal as a “true honour”, Delta Galil CEO Isaac Dabah said: “It is also a major initiative in our strategy for expanding our brand’s operations, increasing our portfolio of licences and strengthening our presence in the global market.”
Apparel business Delta Galil is targeting US$1bn in revenues in 2014 after closing last year with a 5% rise in fourth quarter profit....
Delta Galil-owned lingerie label Schiesser has signed a licensing deal to develop underwear, sleepwear and beachwear under the Marc O'Polo brand across Europe....
French luxury skiwear and clothing firm Fusalp has been acquired by Lacoste family members Philippe and Sophie Lacoste, along with the former executive director Alexandre Fauvet....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020