INDIA: Lacoste To Open 55 More Retail Outlets
French apparel brand Lacoste is to make further headway in the Indian market by opening 55 additional stores and launching an aggressive Rs2 crore advertising campaign to promote its new clothing range to a younger audience. The company intends to work with already established outlets to stage fashion shows or set up shop-in-shops, but will also include more unconventional distribution channels such as select golf retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores