US: LaCrosse adds to board of directors
Work and outdoor shoe company LaCrosse Footwear has elected William H Williams to the company's board of directors, effective as of 3 January.
Williams is president and chief executive of Harry & David Holdings, a multi-channel specialty retailer and producer of branded, gift-quality fruit, gourmet food products and other premium gifts.
LaCrosse is a leading developer and marketer of branded, premium and innovative footwear for expert work and outdoor users.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
LaCrosse Footwear has sharpened its sticks by bringing out new leather hunting boots aimed at swooping the hunting footwear market....
Work and outdoor shoe company LaCrosse Footwear has opened a sourcing office in Zhong Shan, China, to boost efficiency and flexibility....
US footwear industry executives last week held a meeting with European trade officials to express their opposition to European anti-dumping cases against imported footwear from China, Vietnam and Indi...
Protective shoe company LaCrosse Footwear is setting up new corporate headquarters for in Portland, Oregon....
Branded footwear company LaCrosse Footwear has reported net income and sales slumps for the third quarter of 2005, but said it is encouraged by the performance of its core work and outdoor business....
Work and outdoor shoe provider LaCrosse Footwear Inc is setting up new corporate headquarters along with a distribution centre for its Danner products in Portland, US....
Work and outdoor footwear company LaCrosse Footwear Inc has reported second-quarter sales and earnings increases, following the successful introduction of new products and continued penetration into t...
Work and outdoor shoe company LaCrosse Footwear Inc has unveiled plans to grow its product lines to offer over 40 models of premium women's boots across its LaCrosse and Danner brands in 2006....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar