USA: LaCrosse Footwear Names Interim Chief Executive Officer
The Board of Directors of LaCrosse Footwear Inc (Nasdaq: BOOT) today announced that Patrick K Gantert, the company's president and chief executive officer, has resigned to pursue other business opportunities. Gantert will continue as a director of the company.Joseph P Schneider, the president and chief executive officer of Danner Shoe Manufacturing Co (a company subsidiary), and a director of LaCrosse Footwear, was named interim president and chief executive officer of the company. Schneider has been with the company since 1985 and has served in various sales, marketing and management positions."We wish to thank Pat Gantert for his past service to the company and wish him well in his new endeavors," says George W Schneider, chairman of the board. "The company currently faces a challenging business climate, and the board of directors looks forward to working with Joe Schneider and the entire management team in moving the company forward."LaCrosse Footwear is a leader in the design, development, marketing and manufacturing of premium quality protective footwear and rainwear for the sporting and outdoor, farm and general utility, occupational and children's markets under the LaCrosse, Danner, Red Ball, and Rainfair brands and for private label customers. For more information about LaCrosse Footwear products, please consult its websites at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective