USA: LaCrosse Footwear Names Interim Chief Executive Officer
The Board of Directors of LaCrosse Footwear Inc (Nasdaq: BOOT) today announced that Patrick K Gantert, the company's president and chief executive officer, has resigned to pursue other business opportunities. Gantert will continue as a director of the company.Joseph P Schneider, the president and chief executive officer of Danner Shoe Manufacturing Co (a company subsidiary), and a director of LaCrosse Footwear, was named interim president and chief executive officer of the company. Schneider has been with the company since 1985 and has served in various sales, marketing and management positions."We wish to thank Pat Gantert for his past service to the company and wish him well in his new endeavors," says George W Schneider, chairman of the board. "The company currently faces a challenging business climate, and the board of directors looks forward to working with Joe Schneider and the entire management team in moving the company forward."LaCrosse Footwear is a leader in the design, development, marketing and manufacturing of premium quality protective footwear and rainwear for the sporting and outdoor, farm and general utility, occupational and children's markets under the LaCrosse, Danner, Red Ball, and Rainfair brands and for private label customers. For more information about LaCrosse Footwear products, please consult its websites at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022