USA: LaCrosse Footwear Names Interim Chief Executive Officer
Joseph P Schneider, the president and chief executive officer of Danner Shoe Manufacturing Co (a company subsidiary), and a director of LaCrosse Footwear, was named interim president and chief executive officer of the company. Schneider has been with the company since 1985 and has served in various sales, marketing and management positions.
"We wish to thank Pat Gantert for his past service to the company and wish him well in his new endeavors," says George W Schneider, chairman of the board. "The company currently faces a challenging business climate, and the board of directors looks forward to working with Joe Schneider and the entire management team in moving the company forward."
LaCrosse Footwear is a leader in the design, development, marketing and manufacturing of premium quality protective footwear and rainwear for the sporting and outdoor, farm and general utility, occupational and children's markets under the LaCrosse, Danner, Red Ball, and Rainfair brands and for private label customers. For more information about LaCrosse Footwear products, please consult its websites at http://www.lacrosse-outdoors.com and http://www.danner.com.
High-street design favourite George Davies is to take on the task of rejuvenating Marks & Spencer's children's wear collections, press reports said....
LaCrosse Footwear has sharpened its sticks by bringing out new leather hunting boots aimed at swooping the hunting footwear market....
Apprel group VF has appointed George Irion as head of a new procurement organisation structure designed to identify cross-coalition purchasing opportunities and alliances for VF....
Retail operations and security specialist Paul Burrows has joined Norprint Labelling Systems Limited to head up retail security development....
Supermarket chain Asda is to take on 2,800 new employees across its British stores as it continues to expand into non-food sectors including clothing....
High-street retailer Marks & Spencer today reported a 19.6 per cent hike in first-half profits - and made the surprise announcement that Per Una founder George Davies is to stay on at the company, a m...
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack