USA: LaCrosse Footwear Recalling 8,400 Work Boots
Footwear company LaCrosse Footwear Inc is recalling 8,400 of its Polar and Trailblazer work boots due to a defect of their protective toecaps.
In a press release on Wednesday, the Consumer Products Safety Commission said that the toecaps may not provide sufficient impact and compression protection which could result in crushing, bruising, or other injury to the wearer's foot.
However, no injuries have yet been reported from wearers.
The Chinese-made boots were sold between June 2002 and July 2004 and cost between $67 and $110.
LaCrosse's products are sold nationwide to catalogue merchants, retailers, wholesalers, and the US government, as well as through a joint venture in Japan.
Companies: LaCrosse Footwear Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
LaCrosse Footwear has sharpened its sticks by bringing out new leather hunting boots aimed at swooping the hunting footwear market....
Work and outdoor shoe company LaCrosse Footwear has opened a sourcing office in Zhong Shan, China, to boost efficiency and flexibility....
Work and outdoor shoe company LaCrosse Footwear has elected William H Williams to the company's board of directors, effective as of 3 January....
US footwear industry executives last week held a meeting with European trade officials to express their opposition to European anti-dumping cases against imported footwear from China, Vietnam and Indi...
Protective shoe company LaCrosse Footwear is setting up new corporate headquarters for in Portland, Oregon....
Branded footwear company LaCrosse Footwear has reported net income and sales slumps for the third quarter of 2005, but said it is encouraged by the performance of its core work and outdoor business....
Work and outdoor shoe provider LaCrosse Footwear Inc is setting up new corporate headquarters along with a distribution centre for its Danner products in Portland, US....
Work and outdoor footwear company LaCrosse Footwear Inc has reported second-quarter sales and earnings increases, following the successful introduction of new products and continued penetration into t...
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar