USA: Lacrosse Footwear To Relocate Industrial Division
LaCrosse Footwear Inc announced today it is relocating its Rainfair Industrial division to other company locations in an effort to reduce distribution costs and improve efficiencies. The changes will be completed by September 1, 2002, and the company will record a non-recurring charge of around $1 million during the second quarter of 2002, of which $0.6 million represents non-cash charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again