USA: LaCrosse "Making Progress" Despite Greater Losses
LaCrosse Footwear, Inc reported a net loss of $5,910,000 or $1.01 per share for the second quarter of 2001 compared to a net loss of $461,000 or $.08 per share for the same period last year. Net sales for the current quarter decreased to $26.1m from $31.4m for the second quarter of 2000. Through the first six months of 2001, the net loss was $7,398,000 or $1.26 per share, compared to a net loss of $783,000 or $.13 per share for the same period last year. Net sales for the first six months of 2001 were $55.2m compared to $62.4m for the first half of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective