FRANCE: Lafuma outsources customer invoicing
French outdoor clothing retailer Lafuma Group has selected Esker for the automation and outsourcing of its customer invoices.
The Esker solution will process 300,000 invoices annually for the group's seven brands (Lafuma, Millet, Eider, Oxbow, Killy, Ober and Le Chameau), 60,000 of which are outside France.
Prior to implementing the Esker solution, each company within the Lafuma Group managed its invoices internally, with manually printing and using envelopes.
"We selected Esker for its clear pricing, its capacity to offer low postage rates regardless of mail volume, and for its natural integration into our Cegid business application," said Olivier Salivet, Lafuma's director of information systems.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective