FRANCE: Lafuma outsources customer invoicing
French outdoor clothing retailer Lafuma Group has selected Esker for the automation and outsourcing of its customer invoices.
The Esker solution will process 300,000 invoices annually for the group's seven brands (Lafuma, Millet, Eider, Oxbow, Killy, Ober and Le Chameau), 60,000 of which are outside France.
Prior to implementing the Esker solution, each company within the Lafuma Group managed its invoices internally, with manually printing and using envelopes.
"We selected Esker for its clear pricing, its capacity to offer low postage rates regardless of mail volume, and for its natural integration into our Cegid business application," said Olivier Salivet, Lafuma's director of information systems.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020