SPAIN: Lagerfeld turns his hand to wedding dresses
Spanish weddings apparel company Rosa Clara has tapped Karl Lagerfeld to design a wedding dress collection called 'Lagerfeld Collection for Rosa Clara.'
The collection by the famous German designer, his first ever of wedding dresses, will debut in Rosa Clara stores in October following a launch event in June.
The agreement comes at a time of expansion for the Barcelona-based retailer.
The company is working to open its first
After opening its
Rosa Clara sells high-couture and midprice wedding dresses designed by owner Rosa Clara and other well-known designers such as Christian Lacroix, Devota & Lomba and Jesus del Pozo.
The company has 49 stores in
By Ivan Castano
Regardless of nation or class or other demographic or psychographic profiles, experts agree that people love a bargain. This of course is good news for discount apparel retailers - and is one reason w...
With everyone from Britney to Sean John to J.Lo starting their own apparel lines and everyone from Sarah Jessica to Madonna touting the rest, apparel companies need to know the ins and outs of celebri...
Apparel company Tommy Hilfiger Corp on Tuesday (31 January) said the Federal Trade Commission has cleared its takeover by Apax Partners....
Upmarket fashion group Tommy Hilfiger is to be bought by private-equity investment group Apax Partners for $1.6bn or US$16.80 per share in cash....
High-street fashion favourite H&M has enjoyed an 11% year-on-year sales rise, boosted by new stores and the sell-out Stella McCartney range....
Designer Stella McCartney's new range for high-street chain H&M has been a hit across stores since its launch last week....
High-street fashion chain H&M will launch its clothing collection designed by Stella McCartney on 10 November and has reeled in top model Kate Moss to be the face of the one-off range....
Luxury goods giant Tommy Hilfiger Corporation has reported decreases in preliminary pre-tax full-year income and revenue, and warned that 2006 revenue will fall below previous predictions as orders on...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020