CHINA: Lai Sun Garment Posts Net Loss
Lai Sun Garment (International) Ltd reported its net loss narrowed to HK$1.06bn ($135.9m) in the year ended July 31, compared with a loss of HK$3.63bn a year earlier. The holding company of Lai Fung Holdings Ltd, Crocodile Garments Ltd, and Lai Sun Development Co, reported revenue of HK$2.97bn in the period, down from HK$3.18bn a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores