USA: Land Rover Driving School Chooses Berghaus Clothing
XDOGS.COM ("XDOGS") (OTCBB:XDGS) announced that the Land Rover Driving School in Manchester, Vermont has chosen Berghaus clothing and equipment for its team uniform. XDOGS is the exclusive North American importer of Berghaus, a manufacturer of best-in-class outdoor equipment, footwear and apparel based in the UK. The Land Rover Driving School At The Equinox is Land Rover's first dedicated off-road driving school in the United States. Similar to Land Rover's celebrated "Driving Experience" in Great Britain, the school operates year round to provide enthusiasts with personalized instruction in all aspects of off-road driving. The Land Rover Driving School also maintains a store that caters to the demanding requirements of its clientele for best-in-class outerwear and equipment. They are especially pleased to offer Berghaus as it compliments the quality and appeal of its UK cousin, Land Rover. Land Rover, formerly owned by British Leyland, is a subsidiary of BMW. XDOGS.COM is the exclusive North American distributor of high quality European brands of outdoor clothing and equipment, including Lumen Eyewear from Austria, Oxbow surf and snowboarding apparel from France, Gaastra sailing and casual wear from the Netherlands and Berghaus apparel and equipment from the UK. XDOGS sells through high quality retailers and direct to consumers through its website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020