USA: Land Rover Driving School Chooses Berghaus Clothing
XDOGS.COM ("XDOGS") (OTCBB:XDGS) announced that the Land Rover Driving School in Manchester, Vermont has chosen Berghaus clothing and equipment for its team uniform. XDOGS is the exclusive North American importer of Berghaus, a manufacturer of best-in-class outdoor equipment, footwear and apparel based in the UK. The Land Rover Driving School At The Equinox is Land Rover's first dedicated off-road driving school in the United States. Similar to Land Rover's celebrated "Driving Experience" in Great Britain, the school operates year round to provide enthusiasts with personalized instruction in all aspects of off-road driving. The Land Rover Driving School also maintains a store that caters to the demanding requirements of its clientele for best-in-class outerwear and equipment. They are especially pleased to offer Berghaus as it compliments the quality and appeal of its UK cousin, Land Rover. Land Rover, formerly owned by British Leyland, is a subsidiary of BMW. XDOGS.COM is the exclusive North American distributor of high quality European brands of outdoor clothing and equipment, including Lumen Eyewear from Austria, Oxbow surf and snowboarding apparel from France, Gaastra sailing and casual wear from the Netherlands and Berghaus apparel and equipment from the UK. XDOGS sells through high quality retailers and direct to consumers through its website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022