USA: Land Rover Driving School Chooses Berghaus Clothing
XDOGS.COM ("XDOGS") (OTCBB:XDGS) announced that the Land Rover Driving School in Manchester, Vermont has chosen Berghaus clothing and equipment for its team uniform. XDOGS is the exclusive North American importer of Berghaus, a manufacturer of best-in-class outdoor equipment, footwear and apparel based in the UK. The Land Rover Driving School At The Equinox is Land Rover's first dedicated off-road driving school in the United States. Similar to Land Rover's celebrated "Driving Experience" in Great Britain, the school operates year round to provide enthusiasts with personalized instruction in all aspects of off-road driving. The Land Rover Driving School also maintains a store that caters to the demanding requirements of its clientele for best-in-class outerwear and equipment. They are especially pleased to offer Berghaus as it compliments the quality and appeal of its UK cousin, Land Rover. Land Rover, formerly owned by British Leyland, is a subsidiary of BMW. XDOGS.COM is the exclusive North American distributor of high quality European brands of outdoor clothing and equipment, including Lumen Eyewear from Austria, Oxbow surf and snowboarding apparel from France, Gaastra sailing and casual wear from the Netherlands and Berghaus apparel and equipment from the UK. XDOGS sells through high quality retailers and direct to consumers through its website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022