USA: Lands' End Doubles Q1 Net Income
Lands' End Inc, the catalogue and Internet retailer that is being bought by Sears for around $1.9 billion in cash, today announced its first quarter earnings more than doubled on the previous year. Sales for the quarter were up 10 per cent to $341.2 million, while net income was $16.5 million for the quarter ended 3 May compared with $5.9 million in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores