USA: Lands' End Names New COO, CFO To Retire
Lands' End, Inc (NYSE: LE) today announced that Jeffrey A. Jones has joined the company as chief operating officer, a new position. He will report directly to Dave Dyer, president and chief executive officer. Prior to joining Lands' End, Jones spent the last seven years with Shopko Stores, Inc, and its subsidiary, Provantage Health Service, Inc, both in Wisconsin. He served as Shopko's senior vice president and chief financial officer until 1997. At that time, he was named chief operating officer and later served as chief executive officer of Provantage, which was recently sold to Merck, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack