USA: Lands' End Names New COO, CFO To Retire
Lands' End, Inc (NYSE: LE) today announced that Jeffrey A. Jones has joined the company as chief operating officer, a new position. He will report directly to Dave Dyer, president and chief executive officer. Prior to joining Lands' End, Jones spent the last seven years with Shopko Stores, Inc, and its subsidiary, Provantage Health Service, Inc, both in Wisconsin. He served as Shopko's senior vice president and chief financial officer until 1997. At that time, he was named chief operating officer and later served as chief executive officer of Provantage, which was recently sold to Merck, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth