USA: Lands' End Names New COO, CFO To Retire
Lands' End, Inc (NYSE: LE) today announced that Jeffrey A. Jones has joined the company as chief operating officer, a new position. He will report directly to Dave Dyer, president and chief executive officer. Prior to joining Lands' End, Jones spent the last seven years with Shopko Stores, Inc, and its subsidiary, Provantage Health Service, Inc, both in Wisconsin. He served as Shopko's senior vice president and chief financial officer until 1997. At that time, he was named chief operating officer and later served as chief executive officer of Provantage, which was recently sold to Merck, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020