USA: Lands' End Selects Trilogy To Power New CRM System
Lands' End, Inc (NYSE:LE) has selected Trilogy to power its next-generation customer relationship management solution - combining sell-side e-commerce and eCRM. Together, Trilogy and Lands' End will transform customer interaction through Lands' End's contact centers, which handled over $1 billion in revenue last year. "Lands' End's success has been built on our widely recognised leadership in personalized customer service, and this work with Trilogy is a testament to our continuing commitment to set the standard," said Ann Vesperman Olson, vice president, customer services at Lands' End. "Together, Trilogy and Lands' End are implementing a next-generation customer relationship management solution - one that allows Lands' End to strategically address the needs of its customers by working with each customer in a highly personalised way," said Ajay Agarwal, senior vice president, sales and marketing at Trilogy. "In a crowded Customer Relationship Management market, we are thrilled to have been chosen by a renowned customer service leader as their strategic provider."With more than 6 million customers last year, Lands' End required a scalable solution with rapid response time and the ability to support the equivalent of billions of transactions and customer interactions a month across multiple sales channels. The Trilogy MultiChannel Commerce 2.2 solution's open, flexible architecture will enable Lands' End to fully leverage its existing technology infrastructure."Trilogy's flexible e-commerce platform serves our needs today," continued Olson, "and also provides a foundation on which to build as we rapidly expand Customer Relationship Management capabilities and transform every channel of our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack