USA: Lands' End Selects Trilogy To Power New CRM System
Lands' End, Inc (NYSE:LE) has selected Trilogy to power its next-generation customer relationship management solution - combining sell-side e-commerce and eCRM. Together, Trilogy and Lands' End will transform customer interaction through Lands' End's contact centers, which handled over $1 billion in revenue last year. "Lands' End's success has been built on our widely recognised leadership in personalized customer service, and this work with Trilogy is a testament to our continuing commitment to set the standard," said Ann Vesperman Olson, vice president, customer services at Lands' End. "Together, Trilogy and Lands' End are implementing a next-generation customer relationship management solution - one that allows Lands' End to strategically address the needs of its customers by working with each customer in a highly personalised way," said Ajay Agarwal, senior vice president, sales and marketing at Trilogy. "In a crowded Customer Relationship Management market, we are thrilled to have been chosen by a renowned customer service leader as their strategic provider."With more than 6 million customers last year, Lands' End required a scalable solution with rapid response time and the ability to support the equivalent of billions of transactions and customer interactions a month across multiple sales channels. The Trilogy MultiChannel Commerce 2.2 solution's open, flexible architecture will enable Lands' End to fully leverage its existing technology infrastructure."Trilogy's flexible e-commerce platform serves our needs today," continued Olson, "and also provides a foundation on which to build as we rapidly expand Customer Relationship Management capabilities and transform every channel of our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective