USA: Lands' End Selects Trilogy To Power New CRM System
Lands' End, Inc (NYSE:LE) has selected Trilogy to power its next-generation customer relationship management solution - combining sell-side e-commerce and eCRM. Together, Trilogy and Lands' End will transform customer interaction through Lands' End's contact centers, which handled over $1 billion in revenue last year. "Lands' End's success has been built on our widely recognised leadership in personalized customer service, and this work with Trilogy is a testament to our continuing commitment to set the standard," said Ann Vesperman Olson, vice president, customer services at Lands' End. "Together, Trilogy and Lands' End are implementing a next-generation customer relationship management solution - one that allows Lands' End to strategically address the needs of its customers by working with each customer in a highly personalised way," said Ajay Agarwal, senior vice president, sales and marketing at Trilogy. "In a crowded Customer Relationship Management market, we are thrilled to have been chosen by a renowned customer service leader as their strategic provider."With more than 6 million customers last year, Lands' End required a scalable solution with rapid response time and the ability to support the equivalent of billions of transactions and customer interactions a month across multiple sales channels. The Trilogy MultiChannel Commerce 2.2 solution's open, flexible architecture will enable Lands' End to fully leverage its existing technology infrastructure."Trilogy's flexible e-commerce platform serves our needs today," continued Olson, "and also provides a foundation on which to build as we rapidly expand Customer Relationship Management capabilities and transform every channel of our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020