US: Lane Bryant releases plus-size bride collection
Small-scale weddings are becoming a thing of the past in more ways than one - as retailer Lane Bryant introduces its online collection of bridal gowns for women's sizes 14-28.
The new collection features styles created specifically for the plus-size bride, including satin gowns in three silhouettes - floor-length, satin bodice gown with a flowing chiffon skirt and cocktail-length lace bodice dress.
The gowns cost US$149.50, with a bejewelled sleeveless top costing $299.50, and fishtail satin skirt with train at $99.50, also available.
Lane Bryant president Lorna Nagler said: "Every bride deserves a dress that reflects her inner radiance and elegance. The new Lane Bryant bridal collection offers our plus-size brides a selection of figure-flattering styles designed with them in mind at prices that fit their budget."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar